Sunday, January 8, 2012

Simon

A WHILE ago - I mean, a long while ago I caught up with a sweet friend from college and her gorgeous family! Simon was about to turn one and they wanted some pictures taken of him for his sweet birthday card - so, in addition to taking his sweet pictures, I also created his card! What an honor it was to be a part of this sweet little boy's session, and since it was a surprise for a while I didn't post it until now!

Meet sweet little Simon...I have SO many I can choose from but these happen to be some of my favorite!!!


And here is the birthday card that I made to announce his BIG day!! :)


Also, The Cake Barn was generous enough to provide his cake, and it was SO GOOD! Simon, however, was NOT impressed...but all of us were!! This is right before the fateful cry!!!

Kathleen & Patrick, your baby boy is growing SO fast already - I just love him! I hope that I can capture his sweet face again really soon!!

Lida

No comments:

Post a Comment