Thursday, January 5, 2012

A day of blessings...

Today was one of those days that you wake up on the wrong side of the bed...in my case, I was falling off the bed...so I knew it was not going to be a great day.

But today was also an AMAZING day - full of friends, fun, and surprises! (I love surprises!)

It was also a day of working on projects for my business that are going to make a real difference and hopefully touch many lives!

I got feedback recently about somethings...in life and professionally that was hard to swallow...and I'm sure I would have taken it better IF I weren't 8 months pregnant (not that I'm making excuses!) - but it still was super difficult to swallow.

And on the same token as the bad news....amazing blessings came falling into our lap!

Here's an Iphone version of our blessings (besides amazing friends of course who aren't pictured!)
This is a super special gift that arrived in the mail today - from a neighbor from 15 years ago! She was so thoughtful to include a wonderful gift card and sweet letter! I couldn't believe that she sent it to me and how amazingly thoughtful!

In addition, I was able to have a double date/business meeting with two amazing friends and they brought Kenley a wonderful gift as well:
After I captured their gorgeous, intimate ceremony they headed off to Las Vegas for their honeymoon! During that time we had our gender reveal party and found out Little Boo was a GIRL - thus, they brought Kenley a sweet little gift! What a wonderful surprise! This little one is SO loved!


Moral of the story - the devil will ALWAYS find a way to sneak in and make you feel frustrated, incompetent, and unable to be the person you want to be - and God will ALWAYS find a way to lift you up. Whether it's amazing friends, mentors, special surprises, or baby kicks - He always knows how to help - that's SO amazing and I'm so thankful!


From a great mentor, Lara Casey,
Get over the idea that you just aren't good enough, you'll never get caught up, and you'll never be great. You are, you will and you have the choice to be.

Amazing words from an amazing brand new momma who I can just imagine is feeling this way...and keeps marching on.

Praying for you friends, even when life get's you down - you can push on - you can go up and you will.

With love,
Lida

No comments:

Post a Comment