Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It was a KENLEY day!

Since we shared her name with you, we've done so much for her - doctor's appointment, busy registering, and then visiting a birth center! Woof, Mommy and Daddy are TIRED!

Sometimes it's just CRAZY how fast this pregnancy has FLOWN by....and just to keep you up to speed on where I am in it - I'd love to show you my weekly picture!

Although she is the size and weight of 4 oranges...I think I've definitely become a HUGE momma! When I weighted in today I've gained three pounds....(my only weight gain yet) - but still I feel HUGE - although I think that three pounds include all of the M&Ms that I've been addicted to for a couple of weeks (I know...bad mommy!)!!

Kenley - we are SO excited to be your parents, SCARED and excited all at the same time! Mommy STILL has a lot of work to do so could you just bake for a couple more weeks?? :)

Tomorrow I'll have a business related post that is SUPER exciting! Stay tuned!

With love,
Lida

No comments:

Post a Comment